Welcome to the GrUVi labs at the School of Computing Science, Simon Fraser University.
We are an inter-disciplinary team of researchers exploring and developing novel methods in Computer Graphics, Visualization and Human-Computer Interaction and using these methods in a variety of applications. Current areas of focus include Visualization, Geometric Modeling and Processing, Medical Imaging, Usability, and Haptic Interfaces.
- GrUVi lab weekly meetings (starting from fall 2014)
- Geometry Modeling Group meetings (as of summer 2014)
- GrUVi Group meetings (old)
- GrUVi Lab Administration : This is a good starting point for NEW MEMBERS!
- Desk/Workstation Assignment and Room Layout
- Contact info and Availability
- Lab Duties : Who's in charge of what?
- Printer Charges : To keep track of paper/ink/etc. payments for Hollerith printer
- How to print?
- How to create a wiki page
- How to file an expense report
- How to remote connect into SFU/GrUVi machines
- How to use SVN for your project's code/writeup
- How to request facilities maintenance: No power, Lights not working...
- A list of useful websites
- Toolchains unleashed
- Wiki editing help
- Thesis writing
- Where to get GrUVi Logos? - Updated!
- SummerBBQ_2015: Sunday, 1:30pm, August 30, 2015
- SummerBBQ_2014: Saturday, 1:30pm, August 16, 2014
- SummerBBQ_2012: Saturday, 1:30pm, August 25, 2012
- SummerBBQ: Saturday, 1:30pm, August 20, 2011