Simon Fraser University Public Wiki.
Welcome to the Simon Fraser University Wiki. This wiki is visible to everybody without logging in.
If you want to edit pages, you must log in with your SFU Computing Account. Everybody with an SFU Computing Account can edit the content on this Wiki.
When using the public wiki, you should be aware that:
- Your entries are visible to the world
- Your entries are modifiable by anybody with an SFU Computing Account
- A page is never completely deleted unless done by an SFU Wiki Administrator. Deletions would only be done in extreme cases (eg. copyright infringement, legal issues, etc.); therefore you should consider anything that you enter to be a part of the permanent history of the wiki.
- A full history of who made which edits to a page are visible
- The contents will very likely end up on search engines.
To learn how to use the Wiki software, take a look at User's Guide. However, it's very easy to get started just by 'playing around.' Take a look at the example on the page called "how to create a new page in the wiki".
If you want to see what is already here, a good way to start is to look at all pages in this wiki